Android World
Register For More Unlimited Modded Games And Much More..!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Android World
Register For More Unlimited Modded Games And Much More..!
Android World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Air Call-Accept v1.11

Go down

Air Call-Accept v1.11 Empty Air Call-Accept v1.11

Post by HackerShah Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:42 pm

::Download Link::Click Here
Air Call-Accept v1.11 3W44ghKCwwzweHGh31uAt8zOQxto304UtnrVPxe2Qjo84JuGZvaK2p6fyX2Jc1qHrg=w300
Air Call-Accept v1.11 Play_Store
::Required Android O/S:: 1.6+
::Description::
With this app, you can effortlessly answer or reject your phone calls without even touching it!
With this app, you can effortlessly answer or reject your phone calls without even touching it!With this app, you can effortlessly answer or reject your phone calls without even touching it!

Using the proximity sensor on your phone, it detects when you wave your hand over the screen or when you place the phone to your ear.

Especially useful for drivers with a bluetooth headset, it means you don't have to fiddle around trying to press the correct button, leaving you to concentrate on the road.

If you don't use a bluetooth headset, you can automatically turn speakerphone on to answer calls within the settings, again making life easier on the road.

Also this app can help you reject calls, and send SMS to the caller if you need.

How to use:
Simply install the app and open it up, turn the service on and you're ready to go!

What's New
v1.11
- Fix second call disturb first call issue.

This app has no advertisements
Air Call-Accept v1.11 Logo1il
Air Call-Accept v1.11 VSXE56d0q9iVw94zehhA__saeuiqH-pAyS_CwciwfHFccw4I7fyr9wbRSZ2TeURgvw=h900
Air Call-Accept v1.11 LXBuWsW66MJ4anFPf0X3Z5ic-DeimCsnyjWfgEGuFvwRt3H3ELre0KptaJNzIz66I39E=h900
Air Call-Accept v1.11 I80h6QGnwi7DduBr185yTZv7uIvfGd4YT8CaX_sidJ28CDhkqxUmArNWEXLbqYLK6r8=h900
HackerShah
HackerShah
Admin
Admin

https://androidworld.forumur.net

Back to top Go down